WWE Omos, Tolulope Omogbehin, excellently known as Omos is a Nigerian-American professional wrestler and former college basketball player. He is currently signed to WWE. He also played basketball at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland after transferring from USF; he played center for the Morgan State Bears from 2014 to 2015. Omos is a former Raw Tag Team Champion in WWE, holding the titles with AJ Styles during the summer of 2021. On the 3rd January 2022 episode of “Raw”, a match was set up between the two, where Omos defeated Styles, a week after splitting up from Styles. Additionally, Omos and MVP attacked Bobby Lashley on 4th April 2022 on an episode of Raw, thus forming an alliance between the two.
What is WWE Omos Famous For?
- Being a Nigerian-American professional wrestler and former college basketball player.
- For being signed to WWE.
What is WWE Omos Real Name?
Omos opened his eyes for the very first time on 16th May 1994 in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria. His real name is Tolulope Omogbehin and his nationality is Nigerian. He came from Nigerian-black ethnic background. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is black. Omos has celebrated his 27th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Taurus. He has not shared any details regarding his parents.
Talking about Omos’s education, he attended and graduated from Atlantic Shores Christian School in Chesapeake, Virginia, and through high school.
Omos Wrestling Career Timeline
- Omos started his wrestling career by signing with WWE on 1st January 2019 where he made his in-ring debut during an 18th July house show on 18th July 2019, defeating team 2.0 in a two-on-one handicap match.
- Then he made his television debut during the episode of “Monday Night Raw” on 15th June 2020.
- He began associating with AJ Styles after the cancellation of “Raw Underground” in October 2020 and was involved in the WWE Championship match with the eponymous stipulation.
- Omos involved himself by preventing AJ Styles from being eliminated on a few occasions at Royal Rumble, during the 2021 Royal Rumble match.
- He eliminated Big E and Rey Mysterio despite not being in the match and Omos announced on 15th March 2021 that he would be making his televised in-ring debut at WrestleMania 37 alongside Styles against The New Day for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.
- At the event, he and Styles defeated The New Day to win the titles, after Omos hit Kingston with a choke bomb and pinned him. But, Omos and Styles lost the Raw Tag Team Championship to RK-Bro at SummerSlam.
- It was announced that Styles and Omos would face RK-Bro in a rematch for the tag team titles at Crown Jewel. At the event, they failed to regain the titles.
- As well, Omos participated in a 25-man dual-branded battle royal in honor of the 25th anniversary of The Rock’s debut at the 1996 Survivor Series at Survivor Series on 21st November 2021.
- Omos refused to tag into their match against Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio after weeks of tension between him and Styles, on the 20th December 2021 episode of “Raw”.
- On the 3rd January 2022 episode of “Raw”, a match was set up between the two, where Omos defeated Styles, a week after splitting up from Styles.
- He entered the namesake match for the first time in his career at number 11 on 29th January at the Royal Rumble, where he eliminated Montez Ford, Angelo Dawkins, and Damian Priest before he was eliminated by Styles, Austin Theory, Chad Gable, Dominik Mysterio, Ricochet, and Ridge Holland.
- He faced Bobby Lashley in a losing effort, marking his first pinfall loss in WWE on Night 2 of “WrestleMania 38”.
- Subsequently, Omos and MVP attacked Bobby Lashley on 4th April 2022 on an episode of Raw, thus forming an alliance between the two.
What is the Net worth of Omos?
Omos is a versatile man who has a net worth of $1 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is around $275,000 per year. With his calm and easy-going personality, Omos is expected to get more popular in the coming years, and we can expect him to climb the ladders of success. In addition, his major source of income is his wrestling career.
How tall is Omos?
Omos has a magnanimous height of 7 feet and 3 inches which makes him one of the tallest WWE stars in the history of the promotion. Blessed with great height and physique, he still carries the aura to rock the shirtless avatar. He has 400 lb (181 kg) of body weight with an athletic body build type. He has a bald head and black eyes color.
Did You Know?
- Omogbehin also played basketball at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- He is currently signed to WWE.
- He played for the University of South Florida and for Morgan State University, and his college basketball career spanned from 2014 to 2015.
- Omogbehin signed with WWE in January 2019.
- He is a former Raw Tag Team Champion in WWE.